I need to vent and I figure venting on here is probably a good idea.
I don't understand people...I mean I do understand people, I understand the fact that half of the things that people do are because of insecurities but still.
I am a nice person, I try to find the good in everyone, and yet I am the "bad guy" I am the "lieing cunt" (sorry for the language). I don't understand, I really really don't and I hate it. I hate that you can do 100 good things but they always get over looked.
I know for a fact that I will always be a nice person, that I always want to help people and find the good in everyone and that will never change, I will not let the cruel people in this world get me down because I am sooo much better than that. I am a fighter with a big heart, with a passion for life and music and helping others.
I have realized that there are evil people out there but at the same time there are some amazing people out there and you just have to be patient and not over look good deeds but appreciate them and accept them.
I am going to stick with being me, and hope that I have made a difference in someone's life by my positive outlook.
If You Want to Sing out Sing out-Cat Stevens
Well, if you want to sing out, sing out
And if you want to be free, be free
'Cause there's a million things to be
You know that there are
And if you want to live high, live high
And if you want to live low, live low
'Cause there's a million ways to go
You know that there are
You can do what you want
The opportunity's on
And if you find a new way
You can do it today
You can make it all true
And you can make it undo

i totally hear that lauren--i feel the same exact freakin way.
ReplyDeleteand it sucks!
but you are beautiful, and in the end, your inner beauty will outshine their negativity. i have to believe that. :)