I confronted my sister about some things that were bothering me and I am so glad I did. We used to not always be so close and it took her moving out when I was in 5th grade for us to actually get along and appreciate each other. In a sense it's kind of sad that we didn't get along until then but I am so glad that we have had the opportunity to grow as sisters and as friends throughout the years. There are people that don't ever get close with their siblings or it will take many many years. My mom told me that before I was born my sister was so selfish and even when I was around she was selfish but I'm the reason that she got better at it when she was younger.
I am a great sister (not to toot my own horn or anything but I really am) I always felt like I was the big sister I always watched out for Jakki, but finally going to high school and then college Jakki became my big sister. I love her so much, I love my family so much and I am so thankful for the growth and learning we have been able to do.
Give a Little Bit-Supertramp
Give a little bit
Give a little bit of your love to me
Give a little bit
I'll give a little bit of my love to you
See the man with the lonely eyes
Take his hand, you'll be suprised
So give a little bit
Give a lttle bit of my life for you
So give a little bit
Give a little bit of your time to me
Now’s the time that we need to share
So send a smile, we’re on our way back home
Give a little bit of your love to me
Give a little bit
I'll give a little bit of my love to you
See the man with the lonely eyes
Take his hand, you'll be suprised
So give a little bit
Give a lttle bit of my life for you
So give a little bit
Give a little bit of your time to me
Now’s the time that we need to share
So send a smile, we’re on our way back home

Yay Supertramp. =)
ReplyDeleteI had so much fun with you! What a great weekend :-) I Loves My Kushy!!!!
ReplyDelete