I entered this summer on a mission, and that mission being that I was going to discover more about myself...I was going to tweak some things that I was unhappy with, and focus on building a better happier me.
To start out my "journey" I was having difficulties with some so called "friends", "friends" that would come and go as they would please, but only on their terms, only when they needed me. One of these "friends" had been doing this for probably about 4 years. It was getting to the point where I just couldn't take it, and I was beginning to question it, and they wouldn't talk to me for no good reason. So, I spoke to these 3 people and told them that I could not be there friends anymore...that I was done being taken advantage of.
If you know me at all, then you know that this is a HUGE step for me. I am the type of person that thinks that everyone deserves a friend and there is no reason to not be someone's friend. And to just cut all ties with these people was one of the biggest steps I had ever taken. But I felt and I still so liberated. When I am friends with someone I put in 110% into that friendship and I shouldn't have to be the only one.
So that's one of the things I have done and it has felt great.
I have also been painting more, I love to paint not a lot of people that and I like surprise people with my hidden abilities but ya I now have a collection of my artwork and it's awesome.
I don't know I just feel like such a person, who is still very much the same but so much stronger. I can't wait to go back to school, I can't wait for voice lessons and to sing classical again I truly miss it.
I can't wait to discover more about myself.
Into the Mystic-Van Morrison
We were born before the wind
Also younger than the sun
Ere the bonnie boat was won as we sailed into the mystic
Hark, now hear the sailors cry
Smell the sea and feel the sky
Let your soul and spirit fly into the mystic
And when that fog horn blows I will be coming home
And when that fog horn blows I want to hear it
I dont have to fear it
I want to rock your gypsy soul
Just like way back in the days of old
Then magnificently we will float into the mystic
And when that fog horn blows you know I will be coming home
And when that fog horn whistle blows I got to hear it
I dont have to fear it
I want to rock your gypsy soul
Just like way back in the days of old
And together we will float into the mystic
Come on girl...
Also younger than the sun
Ere the bonnie boat was won as we sailed into the mystic
Hark, now hear the sailors cry
Smell the sea and feel the sky
Let your soul and spirit fly into the mystic
And when that fog horn blows I will be coming home
And when that fog horn blows I want to hear it
I dont have to fear it
I want to rock your gypsy soul
Just like way back in the days of old
Then magnificently we will float into the mystic
And when that fog horn blows you know I will be coming home
And when that fog horn whistle blows I got to hear it
I dont have to fear it
I want to rock your gypsy soul
Just like way back in the days of old
And together we will float into the mystic
Come on girl...

I may not say this enough, but I am so proud of you. You are such a strong person and you have a great heart. You are an amazing friend a person and I know you will always do great thing in your life. You bring light and joy to other, and that is such a precious gift.
ReplyDeleteI am honored to be your friend.
I love you and miss you lots Kushy! I can't wait to see you again, hopefully SOON! :-)