Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fly

Life is crazy unpredictable exciting terrifying...but I didn't need to tell ya'll that. Things happen and people happen and the cool part is that you never know what's going to actually happen. It's like reading a really great book except it never ends. There is so much irony, and millions of characters and an endless supply of confusion, love, hate, and sadness. That's the end that, I just really wanted to say that haha. 

I get to go home tomorrow and I CAN'T WAIT AHHH! I just want to be home with my family and the best part is that Kelsey is coming up with me and it's just going to be sooo wonderful. And I'm getting my nose pierced, and hair trimmed, and lots of fun stuff I just can't wait! 


Fly By Sugar Ray


Dance a little stranger, show me where you've been
love can make you hostage wanna do it again
there's no time to think about the starting or the end
we'll find out I'm told, my mother she told me so
I just wanna fly

1 comment: