Today will be a good day, I can tell. The sun is out-well kind of but it's still out, and my room is clean. There is nothing better then having a clean room...it wasn't that bad but it is so much better now. This morning I had the time to straighten my hair, but surprisingly I did not straighten it. I looked in the mirror and saw my natural wavy hair and I actually liked it. My poor little straightener has been neglected but yay for having natural wavy/curly/confused healthy hair! My mom and sister are in Cancun...that makes me so angry, I should be happy for them but i'm not. They totally could have waited two more weeks for my spring break, but no I am sitting in my cold dorm room listening to the stupid construction workers work outside my window digging up the beautiful lawn that once existed while my sister and mom are drinking strawberry daiquiris on the beach...awesome. Hooray for being a poor college student!!! So I have noticed that lately when I wake up my hands hurt really bad as if the entire night I have been clenching my fists which would be conveniant because I no longer grind my teeth I guess that is why haha. I invested in a mouth guard and now I need to invest in a hand guard or something, but then what would i clench? My dreams must be pretty darn intense or something?
Pandora radio is my new hero, enough said.
What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
I see tree's of green, red roses too i see them bloom for me and you and i think to myself what a wonderful world.

No comments:
Post a Comment