I was so upset with myself yesterday in conducting it was awful...I could not stop crying so I decided to take advantage of the beautiful day and go on a walk, so I walked with Jenni down Main St. I absolutely love Main St. in Farmville I think it is so stinkin cute. After we walked we stopped at Daily Grind <3.> There is something so uplifting about walking, you can just walk and walk and walk with no place to go in particular and you are the only way to get there. No one can stop you but yourself. It's exercising but it doesn't seem like it at all. Yesterday was the perfect day to walk, not a cloud in the sky and it was just perfect. There is nothing better then listening to your ipod while walking now that is the cherry on top of the perfect sundae.
I woke up early yesterday morning so I could do my hair and take time getting ready and I looked out the window and for the first time since I don't even know I got to see the sun-rise. I absolutely love watching the sun-rise, I know that it does the same thing everyday that sun isn't going to shoot across the sky with colors everywhere but there is something still relaxing and beautiful about the it.
My mom and sister came home yesterday and that makes me happy. I know that I cannot see them, but when they were in Cancun I couldn't talk to them and I hated that. I cannot wait for Spring Break...7 days. I realized that when I see them it will have been about 2 months since I had last seen them. That is the longest I have ever gone without going home to see my family. I am proud of myself in a way, but at the same time I really do miss them a lot. I'm just so busy that it's really hard to drive home 3 hours for a weekend.
Today and tomorrow are going to be crazy. The Gamma Kappa chapter of SAI's 50th anniversary is tomorrow and we have so much to do for that. Although its going to be crazy as hell, I can't wait. I can't wait to meet all the alumnae and my sisters from different chapters.
PLUS Andrea is coming and I am sooooooooooo excited to see her it's going to be great. :)
Jealous of the Moon by Nickel Creek
Staring down the stars, jealous of the moon
You wish you could fly. But you're staying where you are,
there's nothing you can do, if you're too scared to try.

I absolutely love our walks and talks :)
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful!
Don't say that!!
Hahahahahah
<3